Thursday 19 December 2019

Day 1 Activity 3 - 2 Charitys I chose!

Air Rescue And SPCA!

1. SPCA

I chose SPCA because it helps animals. A lot of people have been abandoning, Killing Them and leaving them on the streets. I support SPCA for  helping injured animals and helping animals and for saving their life's.

2. Air Rescue

I  chose Air Rescue Because they go in a helicopter and look for injured families and helping them when they need it. I support Air Rescue for helping families and taking care of them in a helicopter all the way to the hospital.

I support SPCA and Air Rescue!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Amethyst

    I hope you had an awesome and restful Christmas and New Years. I also hope you have been enjoying your summer break!

    Kei te pai on making it to your first bonus activity of week one! I like that you have chosen not only the SPCA charity for this activity but you have also written about Air Rescue.

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about both the SPCA and Air Rescue, you have done some very thorough research and I enjoyed reading all the information you have gathered. I especially like that you have explained why you chose the two charities, even stating that you support the two.

    Did you know that the SPCA offers free online resources to educate people about the SPCA and animals. I will post the link to their website where you can out more, It is such an awesome resource bank:
    → https://www.spca.nz/what-we-do/educate-and-engage.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer,
    Blog ya later

    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete