Friday 20 December 2019

Day 2 Activity 1 - Taking Action!

Taking Action

Im Nelson Mandela and I'll Be telling you my horrible experimence in the prison. 
It was very tiny,damp,concrete cell and with only a straw mat to sleep on. It was very quite and horrible because nobodys was their to talk to you and you couldn't do anything and couldn't see your family for 18 years. Thats right me Nelson stuck in prison for 18 years just to prove that the law was wrong and wanted to make it right. The experimence felt like a maze stuck in a cage doing nothing and spending the nights their for days. But after 18 years endeed I became a president.
YAY GO NELSON MENDELA!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amethyst, I would just like to say if you could re - read you spelling mistakes and check if you you made sense. Overall I really liked your post about Nelson Mendela! Haere rā Amethyst

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Amethyst,

    Ka pai on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity. What has been your favourite activity so far? Don’t forget you comment on other people’s blogs to get more points this summer.

    I really enjoyed your blog post today about how you think Nelson Mandela’s journal entries would’ve sounded like while he was in prison. I could not even imagine what is must have been like for him in thereI like that you used a lot of detail and used some of the information from the activity this week to help you write your journal entry.

    Keep up the hard mahi,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete