Friday 20 December 2019

Day 2 Activity 2 - one small step for man

How it felt when I took my first step on the moon
Poem With Syllables and Rhymes

It was Fun -  3 Syllables
Having No Sun - 4 Syllables
Jumping On the Moon - 5 Syllables
Acting like a Buffoon - 6 Syllables
It was like a Trampoline - 7 Syllables
And Were Not A Loud To Wear Jeans - 8 Syllables
It felt like a round, Circled Foot Path - 9 Syllables
And I Never Took A Shower Or Bath - 10 Syllables
And I Couldn't Write, Read And Draw Anything - 11 Syllables
I Was Walking On The Moon And I Grew A Wing - 12 Syllables

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amethyst,

    This is such a great poem and very clever too! I love the way you have told us how many syllables you have used for each line too.

    I also noticed you have rhymed each couplet (each pair of sentences). It sounds to me like you enjoy writing poetry - keep it up! I'd love to hear more of your poems.

    Best wishes,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete