Friday 20 December 2019

Day 2 Activity 3 - Miracle On The Hudson

A Time Where I Did Something Brave! Story

When I was Little I use to always Be Scared of performing and speaking loud and showing my face to huge crowds. But As I grew up I started Learning to not be shy and be brave. And  That was one of my goals speaking loud in front of a crowd. And I learnt From It. So Now as I grew up I started performing in front of people and speaking in front of people. Once I Did A School Pepeha  and a Karakia in front of everybody. I Also Joined Kapa Haka So yeah That's the story of How I did a Brave thing.

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Amethyst,

    Kueni here from the Summer Learning Journey. I hope you are having a wonderful wednesday afternoon.

    Ka pai on making to your second bonus activity of week one, keep up all the hard work! Thank you for sharing about a time you had to brave and how you overcome your fear of speaking and performing in front of large crowds and audiences.

    I really enjoyed reading about your fear of this grew smaller and smaller overtime especially because you decided to join the Kapa Haka which is a really good place to grow your confidence in front of crowds. I have been in school Kapa Haka groups since I was in primary and love learning and singing all the different waiata. What is your favourite part about being in a Kapa Haka?

    Au Revoir,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete